Secret Window
7,1 245 071
ocen
7,1 10 1 245071
5,9 20
ocen krytyków
Sekretne okno
powrót do forum filmu Sekretne okno

In the film Secret Window, during the opening sequence panning around Johnny Depps characters cabin, the camera pans to the mirror and we see Mort (Johnny Depp) laying on the bed asleep. The camera moves forward, seemingly going "through" the mirror. Then we hear "knock knock knock" and Mort wakes up to see Shooter (John Turturro) knocking at the door, telling Mort "you stole my story."

The events of the film happen, etc etc.

During the scene Mort comes to the realization that he's going/gone insane, and that he himself is Shooter, he hears a car pulling up to his cabin. It's his wife. The camera pans back through the mirror hanging in his home; after the camera pans back through the mirror we see Mort as his alter-ego Shooter, and we stop seeing things from Morts perspective and more from an omnipresent view, like the beginning of the film before we went "into" the mirror... Or as I like to say, into Morts mind

ocenił(a) film na 10
Pericorp

Nareszcie jakaś inteligentna wypowiedź na tym forum :)
Great explanation!

ocenił(a) film na 7
Karola_32

Tak, ale nie jego. Copy paste to każdy potrafi. Niemniej jednak-przydatne.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones